Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Alude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Chris Alude Empty
PostSubject: Chris Alude   Chris Alude I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:12 am

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Dan
Habbo name: Owen-Garcia

-In Character-

Chris Alude DrewWilliams-BMTL

GENERAL
First Name: Christopher
Surname: Alude
Vampire age(If you're human ignore this): 306
Race: Vampire
Family members: Jeremy Alude (Younger brother)
Hometown: Ireland
Other details(optional): Slight Irish accent

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Anything having to do with the Feast
Fears: death
Personality: He's open with people, and enjoy telling others stuff they didn't know about themselves
Allignment(good,evil,neutral): Good
Mental state(crazy or not): not
Disabilitys/Diseases(Epilepsy, Bipolar, Cancer ect): none

APPEARENCE
Height: 6'1
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Lighter brunette
Hair Length: to his ears
Body Shape: Slim
Equipment: Katana
Tattoos/Peircings: None
Other noticible features: bite marks on neck

HISTORY
He was born as the middle son in his family during the 1700s. He had two brothers, one elder one younger, and they all lived with their father. Times were hard in Ireland, with the English attacking and whatnot. When their father became a vampire, he went to go fight against the English. The children were left with their mother. After she died, their father came home. When they were each old enough, he would change them so that they would help fight for Ireland. Soon, the English caught on and had their own tricks. The family then fled to America after a hundred years. The family moved to Myersville once in America. It was the early 1800s and they knew everyone in town. Chris became aqquainted with people, like Helena and her brother Peter. Vlad Feast called his father a traitor and sent people after him to kill his family. His father and elder brother Thomas were killed in the attack. He went missing for about two hundred years. This took place after the Myserville Massacre. He later found Jeremy after breaking out of Feast castle, for he was imprisoned there.
(BASICALLY EDITED JEREMY'S HISTORY SINCE IT'S SIMLIAR.)

THEMESONG(S)
Will do later..
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net

Chris Alude
Page 1 of 1