Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeremy Alude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Jeremy Alude Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Alude   Jeremy Alude I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 am

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Llyod
Habbo name: Acaster

-In Character-

Jeremy Alude 10151096_gal

GENERAL
First Name: Jeremy
Surname: Alude
Vampire age(If you're human ignore this): 304
Race: Vampire
Family members: Chris Alude (Elder brother)
Hometown: Ireland
Other details(optional): Lost his Irish accent long ago

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Vlad, the Feast, being rejected
Fears: Death
Personality: He's a major pervert, and is very easy-going. He can be irresponsible at times and can be a bit arrogent. He is also a major party-goer.
Allignment(good,evil,neutral): Good
Mental state(crazy or not): Not
Disabilitys/Diseases(Epilepsy, Bipolar, Cancer ect): None

APPEARENCE
Height: 5'10
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Dark auburn
Hair Length: To under his ears
Body Shape: Muscular
Equipment: twin daggers
Tattoos/Peircings: None
Other noticible features: Bite marks on his neck

HISTORY
He was born as the youngest son in his family during the 1700s. He had two elder brothers, and they all lived with their father. Times were hard in Ireland, with the English attacking and whatnot. When their father became a vampire, he went to go fight against the English. The children were left with their mother. After she died, their father came home. When they were each old enough, he would change them so that they would help fight for Ireland. Soon, the English caught on and had their own tricks. The family then fled to America after a hundred years. The family moved to Myersville once in America. It was the early 1800s and they knew everyone in town. Jeremy made some friends, like Helena and her brother Peter. Vlad Feast called his father a traitor and sent people after him to kill his family. Jeremy was supposedly the only one left. His father and eldest brother Thomas were killed in the attack. His elder brother Chris, the middle son, was missing for about two hundred years. This took place after the Myserville Massacre. Jeremy remained in the city, making a life for himself. Some people knew what he was and didn't pay much mind to him. He spends his time going to parties, and flirting with women.

THEMESONG(S)

Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net

Jeremy Alude
Page 1 of 1