Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KFC

KFC

Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human Empty
PostSubject: Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human   Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Kc/Kfc
Habbo name: iKayEffSee

-In Character-

(If you can think of a better themesong plz tell me :3) My Chemical Romance - Kill All Your Friends
Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human Anime-girl_011

GENERAL
First Name: Maxine or Max.
Surname: Storms
Race: Human
Family members: Unknown(She doesn't speak about them)
Hometown: Figured to be somewhere outside of the U.S. She has an accent, but it's not one that's common enough to be guessed accurately.
Other details(optional): To some, she's classified as a hunter, but she's not.

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Loud noises, The feast, Being cold
Fears: Becoming a vampire, Freezing to death.
Personality: She's quiet and laid back. Tends to not take shit from anyone, Unless they threaten her with something..
Alignment: Neutral
Mental state: Normal
Disabilities/Diseases: Naturally pale(She can't tan very much <_<. She's as tan as a normal vampire.) Addiction to Nicotine(Close enough to be one)

APPEARANCE
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: An inch or two below shoulder
Body Shape: Thin.
Equipment: Crossbow, 150 bolts, Meat cleaver, Duluth backpack, several brands of sodas, Lighters, Matches, And Cigarettes.
Tattoos/Piercings: Upper right arm has a tribal-looking sleeve.
Other noticeable features: Pale, and she smokes(Only cos of the picture did i add this v_v) Lots of scars on her arms.

HISTORY
She hardly speaks about it, but this much is known. Most of her family was slaughtered by the feast about eight years ago(she lived with her grandparents or something). She came to Myersville, Their headquarters of such, to hunt down the ones who did it when she got older. Once Max did this, she was attacked by vampires herself. She managed to escape the fight with some cuts and bruises, but didn't get bitten. She hid in the woods for 3 days, and didn't have enough money to fly back home. She emerged from the woods, and roams Myersville, hiding from the Feast when she sees them(She only knows a few people, the mains. so just Joseph and Vlad really)
Back to top Go down

Maxine "Max" Storms ; Human
Page 1 of 1