Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott

Scott

Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* Empty
PostSubject: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 am

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname:
Scott, Scotthew, Scooter, Scotty.

Habbo name:
Scott@Canada

~In Character~
Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* Chad10
GENERAL

His name is Deen Blackstone, he was born on September 7th, 1989, this indicates he is at the age of Twenty-One. He is 100% human and does not have a single cell in his body containing any vampire DNA. He is not in any group, due to the fact he does not know vampire exsists, and he is not a vampire either. So he keeps to himself or to his friends.

Deen's parents died shortly after Deen was born. His father was driving on the highway, with his mother to the hospital. She was pregnant with Deen at the time, except on the way their, they crashed into another car. Right away they were rushed into medical attention. Deen's mother sucessfully gave birth to Deen before she passed away. His father died during surgery into his skull. His grandparents were never contacted, and he was sent straight to an Orphanage.

His hometown is White Fox. Which is a small community, located in Saskatchewan, Canada. It was his birth place and he was raised their, so thefore he has a canadian accent. Which some may think is hard to understand; due to the fact it is not what they are use to. White fox is almost located in the middle of Saskatchewan, which is a very cold area during the winter time.

MENTALITY

Deen has never shown interest to men, except people in his school thought he could have been gay because of his attitude. This has never been true, he always will be straight and never will take a crack to his nice straight line.

Deen likes varies of things, over time they changed on what he liked. When he was younger he was into dinosaurs and trucks. Except now Deen is Twenty-One and first off into girls; something most guys his age are into. Deen also has the likes for animals, he cares a lot about the nature, and hates to see someone do something to the wilderness or animals; well unless they eat the animals, he finds it alright. Another thing Deen enjoys and likes is his friends; he enjoys hanging out with people he trusts with his heart. Most times, himself and his friends would play sports; which is another thing Deen enjoys. Deen's top three sports he likes playing, is football, soccer and basketball. Deen is an expert in throwing a football, but fails at recieving it. In soccer, Deen can easily guard the net; sadly he can't keep the ball going where he wants it to. Basketball; Deen is an expert in shooting; running with the ball, he fails at. If boredem comes to Deen, he usually reads or sketches. Deen is into Murder Mystery books, and enjoys sketching tattoo-like shapes and the wilderness.

Except there are many things out there that piss Deen right off; people hurting animals for no good reason is one of them; this is because when Deen was six years old, he watch someone beat a dog up. He knew he couldn't do anything about it, except now he can. Another thing that ticks Deen off, is people who are major perverts, he dislikes watching a girl get harrassed by a man. It has been something he has seen when he went to school at the age of fourteen, it's something he doesn't want to see happen again. Show-Offs is another thing that Deen, hates with passion. He does not think it's right to show off your 'skills' it's better to just play the sport and have fun.

Like every other person in the world he fears stuff, the things Deen fears is death and water. Deen began fearing death because of what many people told him at the Orphanage and outside of the Orphanage. They always told him because of the fact he beat up a kid or two, he'd go to hell. That is somewhere Deen did not want to go to; so since then he has feared that death would come, and he'd be in hell, working for his crimes. Deen started to fear water since he was three years old; the orphanage took the children to a swimming pool. Except this was for the older children, people Deen's age played with toys that the Orphanage brought with them. One kid thought it would be funny to pick Deen up and toss him into the pool. Deen almost drowned that day, he was pulled out by one of the supervisors; ever since then he feared being near water

Deen's personality is quite different depending on the person he is speaking to. If he does not like the person he can be an asshole, and tends to get himself into trouble because of it. Except this is only to people he does not know. When he does not know a person, he tends to show his mean side, where he doesn't care what he does to them. To his friends, Deen is a nice guy, he shows his nice side to his friends, because he knows he doesn't mean to hurt them when he is joking. Sometimes he can take his joking to a whole new level, and piss someone off; he never does mean to do this. Deen is a very intelligent guy, he tries to avoid making wrong mistakes, because he never does want to look like a fool. He is very protective over his friends, because that is the only thing left in the world that he has. Deen is hurt very easily, if his friends say something about him; he trusts them to much to take a joke from them.

Deen is neutral because he does not know vampires exsist, so he has no clue if he can kill them or not. He has never killed another person in his life, but has come close. He isn't a very good person because he does come close to killing; which is what many other peopel fear of him. So Deen tends to keep to himself and stay how he will always be like; Neutral. There is no reason for him to be super good because the fact he believes vampires are myth and he has no reason to be evil because he doesn't kill people and never most likely will.

In his lifetime many people thought Deen to be a psychopath because of his personality and behaviour to other people. This is not true, he is actually perfectly normal, he just has the time where people will push his button and he will explode on them. The only people who think Deen isn't crazy is his Friends; a few though are starting to think he is.

Deen's father was known to have Lung Cancer in his history background, the doctors have said that if Deen's father didn't die from that carcrash, he would have died two years after, approxmility from Lung cancer. Deen's mother was blind, and couldn't see worth a damn. She had been like that for her whole life. The doctor's believe that in the near future, most likely when Deen is Thirty-Six, he will lose his vision.

APPEARENCE

Deen stands at five foot eight; his weight is a little unknown, due to the fact he doesn't like telling others his weight. He believes it's like asking a woman her age, which is kind of true in that matter. His body is more athletic built then muscular, except some areas are noticable that he does some heavy lifting or fighting. He usually wears a jacket over himself, which is usually openned at all times. Usually a force of habit, due to the fact the weather in Myersville is warmer then White fox *White fox is basically in the middle of Sask, which is fucking cold*.

He wears nice blue jeans, with a black belt around it, at odd times he'll wear a necklace or a hat, but this is rare. Deen's eyes are a dark forest green. Inside the iris is jet black flecks that are randomly placed. Usually this is hard to see, around the iris of dark forest green and jet black flecks, is a thin line of light green colour. This is only visible if up close to him. Deen's hair is a blonde-brownish colour, in the summer time it usually turns a more blonde than brown. In winter, his hair is a dark brown that almost looks black from a distance. He never grows his hair farther than his shoulder, he usually spikes it up a bit, but not to much.

On his left arm is a tattoo, it is a tiger looking like it's clawing out of Deen's flesh. Many people wonder what the tattoo represents; Deen himself believes that to him, it represents Strength, Courage and Intelligence. Except one thing for sure, he got the tattoo when he was only fifteen, so this made many students fear him. The teachers thought he'd start making his reputation worse. This never happened. The only noticible feature of Deen is his eyes, they seem to change a purple colour when in a jovial mood. When in a cruel, sinister like mood his eyes seem to change into a stormy gray colour. Except when his eyes do this, it is very rare for people to see his eyes like this. When they do see this, it shocks them and they tend to avoid Deen because of it.

Deen carries only a few things with him, at all times he has his trusty pocketknife. Deen had his pocketknife since he was fifteen when he stole it from Kevin. This pocketknife helps him whenever danger comes to him, which is probably going to happen a lot in Myersville. Deen also carries around his wallet, which contains a few things inside it. Some money, that he stole from Kevin's wallet, which is about one grand left. A long with the money, Deen has Kevin's Credit card, and his own driver's license. Deen also carries a pack of gum with him, and some mints, cause he likes the flavour of wintergreen and spearmint. He carries cigarettes along with him at all times, if he runs out he usually steals or buys some more. With him there is always matches and or a lighter.

HISTORY

Deen was born in White Fox, Sask, Canada. He is unknown of his family, because he was raised in an orphanage. No other kids there really liked Deen, because he was different from them. He didn't want to go home to some family who really didn't want him. Nope, Not at all, Deen wanted to be free from the world. It confused the owners of the Orphanage of why he didn't want to go home with people, but that didn't matter to Deen.

When Deen first turned Nine years old, he was already getting into fights, even though he was so young. One night before Deen went to bed, another child made fun of him, his anger exploded, and Deen was not someone who got angered that easily. Deen took a swing at the other child, it was one smash into that other boy's face, when he knocked him out fully. Deen kept attacking the young boy, using his feet to kick him repeatly, before long; he was stopped by a maid. She took him by the arms, and dragged him out. The Orphanage wanted to get rid of this young boy, they were sick of Deen's behaviour, it just got worse and worse by each day came by. They sent Deen to a person that went by the name of Kevin Sage; Deen was treated like a slave at Kevin's home. If he didn't do something right, he was punished, horribly.

When Deen first turned Thirteen he started to fight back at Kevin, but this lead to punishments, which hurt a lot. One time Deen tried to run away, he was caught right away and punished, after a few beatings, he was sent to his room and not allowed out for a month. This didn't stop Deen from trying to escape from that horrible, nasty place. Since that night he began planning a way out of that place. It took him until he was Sixteen to finally get a plan made. Using the plan he tried to escape from that home. He was sucessful, except he didn't think much further from that plan. He didn't have anywhere to go, at all.

Deen travelled to Myersville, Ohio, which took him till he was Eighteen to get to this one place. When he finally got there, he didn't exactly know what to do, the place looked like a hellhole. He knew it wasn't a place that Kevin Sage would look for him at. He decided to stay in Myersville, Ohio and try to make a life out of it. Except poor old Deen doesn't know what he has coming at him. All he knows is that whatever danger come sout at him, he is ready for it. No matter what.

THEMESONG(S)
I'll find a song in the morning.

Last edited by Scott on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/scott_906
KFC

KFC

PostSubject: Re: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 am

IM LAZY AND I DONT WANT TO READ ALL THIS
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 pm

KFC wrote:
IM LAZY AND I DONT WANT TO READ ALL THIS

I TRIED TOO,
BUT I GOT BORED.
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:18 pm

i just looked at this and i was like WTF HELL NAW like wtf scott dont saspect anyone to read this fully
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 pm

I didn't expect anyone to read it, I just wanted to see reactions xD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/scott_906
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*   Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deen BlackStone *Have Fun Reading Emma <3*
Page 1 of 1