Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tyler `Tj` James

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan.I.Am

Dan.I.Am

Tyler `Tj` James Empty
PostSubject: Tyler `Tj` James   Tyler `Tj` James I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Tyler `Tj` James Emo_anime

Notable Quote

"You know, when nothing goes right... go left"

Tyler `Tj` James Preview+for+when+nothing+goes+right,+go+left

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Dan
Habbo name: Owen-Garcia

-In Character-

GENERAL
First Name: Tyler
Surname: James
Vampire age: 17 (Recently Turned)
Race: Vampire
Group: Good Vampire
Family members: Mother (Deceased) Father (Deceased) Brother (Alive) Sister (Presumably Deceased, Alive)
Hometown: Brooklyn
Other details: Large Scar on back, Notable Slender Physique

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Idiots, Bad people
Fears: Fear Itself
Personality: Good Tempered, Nice, Funny, Somewhat Quiet, sometimes talkitive, Sarcastic
Allignment: Good
Mental state: Not crazy
Disabilitys/Diseases: None

APPEARENCE
Height: 6'3
Weight: 154 lbs
Eye Color: Icey Blue (Contacts), Red
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Medium, Bangs Swept Over Eye
Body Shape: Slender, Muscular
Equipment: Dual Bowie Knives
Tattoos/Peircings: Lip Ring, Tounge Ring, Jesus Saves Tattoo on back
Other noticible features: None

HISTORY
Tj grew up in Brooklyn, only a ta young age. He never knew his parents or sister, because 5 months after his birth, a fire set ablaze to his home. He was luckily in the car, as they were preparing for a vacation. However, both of his parents died, his siter presumably, although she did live. Tj does have a long lost brother that he never knew either. He was taken in by an orphanage, and told at the age of 12 what happened. He was enraged, and set out on a journey to find out who he was. He then stumbled upon this small town, at the age of 17. There, he met a woman named Helena.

Present: After some mild conversing, all of a sudden, a mustang sped down the road. A man stuck out an SMG, and sprayed it toward Tj. Tj fll, and Helena panicked. with this, she carried him off, and was forced to turn him to save his life. Now in the present day, Helena and Tj are boyfriend and Girlfriend. Tj possesses many friends as well, and has a good road ahead of him.

He uses Dual Bowie Knives in combat mostly, here they are...

Tyler `Tj` James 9%20bowie%202

Back to top Go down

Tyler `Tj` James
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: Character Creation :: Biographies-
Jump to: