Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

The Hunted. Empty
PostSubject: The Hunted.   The Hunted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 am

The Hunter

Chapter 1 – The beginning

A man stood in the darkness of the streets, one lamppost light shimmering down on his body, the man face covered by a hood. He stood there with a cigar in his mouth looking around, like he was there for a reason, waiting for someone. An 18 year old boy walking with his friends down the streets, they joked as they walked the laughter echoing through the streets of darkness, the moonlight shining in the sky. The boy stopped and pulled a girl aside, he kissed her lips softly and said his goodbyes to her and then to his friends. He placed his hands to his pockets and began to walk, he was around 6 foot 2 inches, and he was very muscular and Athletic. He walked past the hooded man, he spoke out to the hood man “Hey” he said softly as he carried on walking onwards, and the man did not speak back, but just watched as he walked by. In a flash of the eye the hooded man was gone. The boy looked back to see if the man was following him, but he saw nothing so he stopped and peered around the whole street, the hooded man was nowhere to be seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning an alarm was ringing, the boy lent over form his king size double bed and smashed his palm down on the snooze button the alarm silenced instantly. He moved over to the end of the bed, he sat there in only boxers he rubbed his face several times, he then got up and walked to the bathroom where he washed his face, brushed his teeth and what not. He made his way down stairs where him mum called out from the kitchen “Tyler, there is breakfast for you here.” Tyler replied with a shout from the stair “I’m on my way down mum.” Tyler made his way down the stair, he reached the last step where the shoes laid, he bend down picking his white trainers with green stripes, he then placed them over his socked feet and made his way to the kitchen where a full English cooked breakfast rested on the table with a plate of toast next to it. He picked up a piece of toast and made his way to the door leaving the full English to become cold, he picked his bag up slinging it over his shoulder and made his way to his brand new black Aston Martin DB9, he moved the door open and threw his bag to the other side of the car, then got in and drove off to pick his girlfriend up from her house, he pulled up outside the house and sounded the horn twice, a figure appeared in the door way, it stood at 5 foot 7 inches, a thin figure at that, she walked towards the car her blonde allusive hair bounced as she strut towards the car, Tyler moved over to the passenger seat and moved his bag for his girlfriend to sit, his girlfriend sent the car door open, and hopped into the seat, immediately he smoothly spoke across to his girlfriend “Morning babe.” She replied to this quick comment “Good morning hun.” Tyler then began to drive towards the school, his put the automatic electric roof down, the sun glistened down into the car and on the two figures, Tyler then called across to his girlfriend, “Lucy, do you want to go out for a drink tonight?” she replied almost instantly “I can’t, I have something on.” Tyler curiously ask after he answer “What you got on?” she hesitated with an answer but after a minute or so she replied to his question “Uhh, just some stupid family meal thing.” Tyler nodded his head and pulled up and a parking space at the school. They got out and met at the front of the car where there hand connected like two jigsaw pieces, and they walked towards the entrance of the main building, they came across there group of friends the boys all in the same U of A jackets. The girls in their casual clothing some with short skirts some with jeans and some with summer dresses, Tyler and Lucy moved to the group, as they go closer their hand left each other as they separated into a boy and girl groups, Tyler moved to his ‘Home boys’ and walked to his best mate Rob, they did their usual hand shake like every time they see each other, then the same handshake to the rest of the boys. As this happened Lucy was hugging her girls and catching up. They all then made their way to their first class of the day, Tyler walked at the front of the ‘pack’ with his arm around Lucy’s shoulders, as they walked towards their class, a group of boys passed by, they whistled at the Lucy and the other girl calling out inappropriate words, this made Tyler pissed off, Tyler turned to this releasing Lucy from his grip he called out to them “Oi, that ain’t no way to speak to my girl.” The leader of the group was called ‘The monster’ and no one messed around with him, until now. ‘The Monster’ turned around from the comment from Tyler, he called back “I thought for minute there you said summin’ to me” Tyler shouted back in anger “Well you thought right dick head!” The boy just ran at him in anger, Tyler moved out of his way and put his fist up for a fight, everyone started to surround the two boys, the boy ran at him again, this time hitting him to the floor with a tackle, Tyler pushed him off and got up from the cold tiled floor. Tyler threw a punch at the boy, hitting his jaw with a neat right hook, Tyler then swung with his left and missed him because the boy ducked, the boy then brought an uppercut to Tyler’s chin, and Tyler stumbled back from the hard punch. Tyler in his rage ran at the boy, tackling him to the cold tiled floor and sat on top of the boy and just pounded down at his face, after a few minutes blood poured from the boy’s nose and the cuts from the punches, RJ pulled Tyler off, Tyler tried to struggle from RJ’s grip but his other friends interfered and helped RJ out. ‘The monster’ laid there unconscious from the beating. They all walked off, Tyler at the front as usual he was now known as a hero to every single person that walked the floors of U of A, and they then reached their class and entered the room with the teacher welcoming them to the room, Tyler sat at the back of the English room and stared down at his right hand, holding it with his left hand. After an hour of English the class was up and they left the class and went through the rest of their day. At lunch they all met up at their usual table at the school, whilst the boys dug into the meatloaf the girls sat there talking as they didn’t eat during school. They finished their lunch and went to the basketball courts to play some ball. They began to play as the girls sat and gossiped, played with their hair and did their nails. Then after ten minutes of playing, Tyler run over to the side to have some water, he began to drink the crystal clear water and looked out to the hills, there was the man from the night before, his face was hidden by his hood like the night before, he stared down at Tyler with his hidden eyes. Tyler turned away from the man for a split second then looked back curiously to find he was gone like the night before. After school he drove home, as he drove home he thought; Who is this person? Why is he always where I am? What does he want with me? The night then passed over and Tyler lay in bed with the same questions on his mind, he finally dropped off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 – The encounter
It is a Saturday morning; Tyler lays in bed asleep shifting his body in what looked like a restless sleep for him. The sun shimmers through Tyler’s expensive blinds hitting his sun tanned toned face, his eyes would blink several time before actually opening them to their full capacity. Tyler sits up from the laying down position, rubbing his head as he peers up speaking to himself softly “What a crazy dream.” Then Tyler would turn his gaze to his window to see that it is open behind his blinds, he’d jump up from his bed walking over to his window swiftly. He’d remember shutting the window; he’d think to himself I closed this window last night... After a few minutes of trying to come up with a solution why the window had opened he moved to hiss bathroom to do his usual morning routine, then walking back into his bedroom then walking over to his wardrobe, pulling out a pair of expensive jeans and a white t-shirt then pulling out a G-star zipper hoodie. He walked over to his car keys gripping to them then to his phone, he then called his girlfriend Lucy. He began to speak to her over the phone “Hey babe, what you doing today?” he listened to her reply through the phone “Okay, where are you now?” “Ight, I’ll be down in a minute” he’d then rush out to his DB9 then setting off to downtown. As he reached the ‘Green Lantern Takeaway’ where everyone was meeting up, Tyler spotted the hooded man once more but this time he was gripping Lucy’s arm and she was trying to get away. Tyler sped up and skidding to a holt beside them. He got out the car walking fast over to the hooded man he shouted out whilst next to him “Hey, don’t touch my girlfriend!” the hooded man turned his head slightly to see Tyler, but as he did Tyler struck his face with one of his right hooks, the hook sent the hooded man to the ground, the man just chuckled and stood back up walking away slowly still chuckling as he left the place. Tyler curiously asked Lucy “You okay babe?” saying this as he sent his arm around her shoulder. She replied feebly “Yeah, but my arm kind of hurts, he had me in a hard grip.” Tyler angrily replied to this “I will batter him the next time I see him!” They carried on into the ‘Green Lantern Takeaway’ to meet RJ and Sasha, Sasha was RJ’s girl, RJ standing at 6 foot 0 inches African American with a lot of a muscle, where Sasha stood at 5 foot 4 inches also African American with a slim figure. So Tyler and Lucy walked over to them and sat with them greeting them as usual. They ordered their food then ate it, then left heading to the pub. Tyler pulled Lucy back, kissing her softly and speaking softly to her “I’m going to go home; I don’t feel like the pub.” She replied with haste “Oh okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Tyler waved of RJ and Sasha before making his way back hi car around the corner, he took a short cut through and ally. He walked through here cautiously, looking left and right ever second. Then the hooded men appeared from nowhere, appearing inches away from Tyler. Tyler said cautiously “Back for more freak?” The man raised his head with a smirk; Tyler could only see his mouth slightly due to the poor lighting down the lane. The hooded man gripped Tyler’s neck sending him against the wall in a split second, Tyler’s head being implanted into the wall behind him with the sheer strength of the hooded being. Tyler called out almost immediately after this happening “What are you?” his voice crackled and spoke quietly from shock. The man replied with a crackly old voice “A nightmare brought to the lands of darkness, here to make you suffer…” The in a split second he sunk his fangs into Tyler’s neck. Tyler let out a scream of pain as the venom was unleashed into his blood-stream and veins, then from the roof tops leaped a giant wolf like being it stood at around 7 foot and stood on only it’s back legs, it snarled at the vampire as Tyler screamed in pain, the vampire then fled, leaving the scene in seconds with a speed Tyler had never seen, the were-wolf looked to Tyler then leant down on all four paws before chasing after the vampire. Tyler just dropped to the hard rubble on the ground hitting his head as he fell then his body went into a fit as the venom was taking its final actions on the body, then after ten minutes his eyes closed and his body just flopped down to the floor, his skin turning pale like a dead person would look. Then about an hour later his eye shot open like a bolt of lightning, his eye already turned from his ocean blue eyes to pure red eyes. Tyler didn’t feel any different than he did before the bite, but he felt cold like a piece of the Antarctic was placed in his body. He had been transformed into vampire; being a new born he needed his first victim for blood. He sped off with lightning speed, as he sped off he thought What is this I am feeling? I have the taste for blood… His blood lust brought him to Lucy, as he watched her from afar, a boy approached her, he looked with confusion as he had never seen this boy before, Lucy and the boy then kissed, he became angered by this sight, he waited for him to be alone so he could rip him from limb by limb. Then about an hour later after waiting for them outside the cinema, they exited =, they then split up, Tyler followed the boy to his car, the boy sped off with his car with speed Taylor followed him then the boy reached some empty roads, Taylor leaped from the side with a huge jump coming at least 10 feet off the ground, then landing on top of the car denting the roof inwards. The boy would call out “What the fuck?” the boy slamming on the breaks when Tyler jumps onto the roof. The car came to a stop and the boy exited the car and peered up to the roof, the boy speaks softly to himself “What the-” Tyler strikes the boy from behind, gripping the back of his neck, slamming the boys head it into the frame of the car cracking the skull at the front leaving him in immense pain the boy would scream with pain Tyler spoke out lowly to him “What is your name boy?” The boy replied instantly out of fear “L-luke” Tyler smiled at his fear and replied to this “Well, Luke this is where you die.” Luke screamed in fear of Tyler’s comment, Tyler then gripped to the boys clothing throwing him at a tree nearby, the boy slammed into the tree, the tree collapsing as he connected to it with his spine, as the boy falls to the floor paralyzed by the snapped spine, Tyler die to his new powers would already be underneath him already, Taylor jumped to the air and gripped to the boys neck once more, Tyler then sent himself at the floor, slamming the boy into the ground is ribs crushing inward making his lungs burst in his body killing him instantly. Tyler whispered into his ear loudly “Never touch my girl.” Tyler then sunk his newly gain fangs into the boy’s neck, draining the blood from his body, draining his body completely from his new thirst for blood. Tyler then fled with speed, leaping from tree to tree back towards his house. After getting near his home, he jumped to the ground, and slid his hand into his pockets and began walking towards his house, he reached it entering it moving up the stairs with his newly gained speed reaching the top in a split second and doing the same to his bed.

Chapter 3 – Test Dummies
Tyler sat at his bed all night until the sun rose up into the weary sky of orange as the sun rose up. He looked across to his alarm clock, he waited for the alarm to ring, but a split second as it sounded it was instantly off. He slowly stood to his hard wooden bedroom floor and walked to his wardrobe and gripped a white shirt with jeans and a brown jacket, then made his way down stairs and into the kitchen and sat at a chair at the table, his father was sitting there, he looked up to Tyler and said curiously “What the hell is wrong with your eyes son?” Tyler looked to his confused and spoke out confused “What the hell are you talking about dad?” his dad then replied almost instantly “Y-your eyes, they are… red” Tyler shot up from his seat and sprinted at his human speed to the nearest mirror, he looked into his mirror and saw his red eye, he moved his hand to his eyes and thought to himself What the hell am i? He then worriedly walked swiftly from his house gripping his bag as he left, he made his way to his DB9, opened the door and jumped in, and he drove off to school. He parked into a car parking space, and got out of the car shutting the door behind him, Lucy went jogging over to Tyler, and she reached him and flung her hands around him Tyler just stood there then pushed her off he spoke softly but angrily “Get off me…” She looked at him confused and spoke weepily “W-whats the matter babe?” Tyler just walked off and said “You’re dead to me” Lucy shouted to him “What have I done!” Tyler stopped and turned and walked at her angrily he took her by the arm and pulled her off to the nearby, and stopped in the middle of the woods, he smirked at her then spoke out whilst walking around her “So how was Luke?” she answer with fear “L-luke, who i-is he?” he shouted out at her with a reply “Your old lover!” she opened her eye fully in fear “I’m sorry Tyler!” her eyes started to run down her face like a river, and he spoke softly “You should say sorry to Luke.” She replied with a weep “What do you mean?” Tyler just chuckled and then spoke “I killed him with my bare hands, and now it’s your turn!” Lucy just stood in shock for a second then began to run from Tyler, due to Tyler’s new powers he had been given he leaped into the air to around 10 foot from the ground and landed in front of Lucy with a smile, he spoke with same whisper as he did with Luke “Don’t try to run and don’t try to scream because no one will hear you babe.” Tyler out his hand out and rubbed the back of his hand down Lucy’s face. She spoke out `confused “W-why are you so cold?” he began to laugh loudly and answered her question “I am not human anymore.” He then placed his right hand around her neck softly; she spoke out scared “What are you doing!” Tyler smiled to her slightly “You can’t live on, I need my blood, but don’t worry my love has told me to kill you swiftly without any pain.” Then in a flash he was behind her holding the top and the chin of her head and swiftly snapped her neck in seconds, the crunch of the bone being heard by the words and animals around them, making them flee from that place, he then sunk his teeth into her neck and drained her of her blood, after he whipped his mouth with a tissue from his pocket then placing it back into his pocket. He then began to walk back to school, tears in his eyes from the betrayal of his girlfriend he thought to himself as he walked it didn’t have to be that why if you didn’t betray me… He made it back to school and went back to his class.

Last edited by Lloyd on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

The Hunted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunted.   The Hunted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 am

Chapter two added with some of chapter 3, hope you enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down

The Hunted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: OOC Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: