Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell Walks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon

Hell Walks  Empty
PostSubject: Hell Walks    Hell Walks  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

Chapter 1

The sun burst through the very thin shutters of the blinds, waking me up. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, sighing heavily. Jerry, my step-father, walked into the room. " Get your lazy ass up, John. " I sighed, getting out of the small bed. I moved to the closet, Jerry leaving my room. Finding my only pair of jeans left hanging, I slid them on. I put on my Metallica t-shirt, feeling cold inside. Looking at the phone, it vibrated violently. Answering the call, a man, gruffly voiced, sounding about fifty or sixty began speaking, " Today is the day. Better get down and pray. Time for you all to pay. " He hung up, leaving me to ponder on what he said. I pushed it aside in my mind, walking out the door. After brushing my teeth, I went to the garage for my vehicle. My mom interrupted me as I left, asking " John, what's with your grades?! "
She sounded angry, replying with a tone, " I don't know? Ask my teachers. " I walked over, sitting on the Motorcycle. I gripped my helmet, putting it on. I slung my backpack over my shoulders. After starting the motorcycle, I took off, towards the highschool. Passing some girls, I decided to show off and pulled a dangerous manuever, a wheelie, going fifty on the bridge. I landed it perfectly, speeding into the highschools parking lot, parking the bike easily. Locking the bike up, I walked toward the school. I walked in, seeing a large tag, grafitti saying " IT ENDS TODAY "
I sighed, heading to homeroom.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Hell Walks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Walks    Hell Walks  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

Chapter 2

I got to homeroom, taking a seat in the front of the room. Mrs Tott entered the room, the Head Social Studies Teacher. She walked to the front of the room, holding a marker and a long ruler. She began to speak, I tuned her out. I thought of what to do after school. What to do.. I began to think. I pulled a piece of paper from my notebook, beginning to write a note on the paper.
Want to hang out after school? Then folding it messily, tossing it to the girl seated next to me. I wiped my hair to sort of layer at an angle over me face, it drooping to the right. She unfolded it, reading it over, and wrote a reply. I leaned back in the chair, looking at the teacher, still not paying much attention. The noted soon landed on my desk. I dragged it under my notebook, sweeping it swiftly to my lap. I opened it silently, reading the words, Sure, meet you in the parking lot.
I grinned, paying attention to the teacher. Class ended shortly after I read the note. I slung the backpack over my shoulder, leaving the classroom. The normal hooligans would run around, tearing the Principals toupee off. I walked to my second class, beginning to talk to a group of girls, wanting to flirt, being interrupted by a Intercom Announcement. " The school is going under lockdown. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. " The students rushed to dark corners, I stood in the center of the class. " Are you guys serious? Noone's going to pick this room to attack first. Out of all the rooms. all six-hundred rooms. " People still hid in the corners. " Watch, " I spoke, walking to the door. A man in a trenchcoat and hat appeared as soon as I stepped to the door. The man sent a left kick, smashing the door onto me. I grunted, watching him step on the door, walking in the room. He raised a shiny blade, I was able to view through the broken glass. The blade turned into a laser type gun, firing in all directions of the room. He killed the teacher, then the group of kids near her. I lifted the door, flipping it on him. I took the gun to hand, aiming at his head. I fired it, the blue blood spurting from his bullet wound. I over looked the gun, wondering of what the possibilities were.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Hell Walks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Walks    Hell Walks  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Chapter 3

I put the gun in my waistline, concealing it beneath my shirt. I helped a group of girls to their senses. They fumbled out of the room towards their Haven, The Girls Bathroom. I began to jog down to the end of the hall, looking around the corner to see the Trench-Coats beating on the doors, this time they didn't get pummeled and die. I gripped the handle of the dagger-laser gun thing. I gripped the handle, the gun appearing slowly. I crouched down low, beginning to crouch run toward the man at the room. I hit a button on the side that read " SILENT ". I aimed at the man in the first room, taking a well aimed shot. He fell over, the wound in his windpipe. I jogged along, firing into the next room, then the next and so on. I ended up going outside, seeing a group of kids around the entrance, near the parking lot. I jogged out, seeing the girl I asked to hang out with. She decided to run at me, trying to get some reassurance of safety. " We have to go, now. " She nodded at my comment. I began to jog quickly at my motorbike in the parking lot. I fumbled for the key, finding the correct one in my pocket. I started the bike, immediately turning to face the exit. Lindsey, the blonde hottie of the school, the one who agreed to hang out with me, climbed onto the bike, putting her hands around my waist, leaning her head on my back. I silently pulled back on the right handle, being propelled forward by the motor. I sped down the road, thinking of some place to go to be able to hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell Walks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell Walks    Hell Walks  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell Walks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: OOC Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: