Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jane.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight City

Jane. Empty
PostSubject: Jane.   Jane. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:37 am

Jane. Lolitagoth

" Standing at the height of five foot seven, purple hair going down too the start of her stomach her weight being about a hundred and seven pounds bangs going her face a bit too the start of her nose. Seeming to look perfectly innocent, she is however, being under the power and control of Joseph and the Feast, even though having the awaken trick disembodied from her. Having been under to the power and control of Vlad even more, fearing him, yet seeing him as an utter idiot at the same time. Having the disease of vampirism running through her veins, being bit by a vampire. (Obviously.) Having a sour and sarcastic attitude towards herself, and having an attitude which will take no survivors if you cross it. Yet, she knows how to get her way and how to make her way to feed. Be careful when you walk up to her, she may rip the still bleeding heart from your chest.* Her eyes being a soft red-ish colour, even with contacts in, having fed. When she is hungry, her eyes being a deep red. Being the age of nineteen in human, as the same of vampire. Being a newborn vampire into the world. Not being too insane, or too gentle, nor evil (an understatement) or good. Just trying to sort herself from good and evil, but having the feeling of literally being torn and in the middle of a tug of war between the two sides. "

* Taken from, Repo! The Genetic Opera.

(In the Process of being made.)
Back to top Go down
EmmAyAreCee

Jane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane.   Jane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:20 am

EPIC!! Hehe who did you pick out of Asper, Alex, or Joseph
Back to top Go down
Midnight City

Jane. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jane.   Jane. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 am

No one.