Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~~Plague~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Chapter One:

Helena brushed through the crowd to catch up with her parents and her brother, Peter. They were headed out of England into the town of Myersville, Ohio in America. Just after her birthday, Helena thought moving was a horrible idea in the first place. Her parents only shook off her thoughts on moving. Her mother was a nurse who believed the plague starting in Myersville could be cured; she wanted to be the one to cure them.
They had gotten off the boat and taken the Eerie Canal to Lake Eerie. The walk to Myersville afterward was long and tiring. Her father didn't say much during the trip, but Peter kept complaining that his feet hurt until his father put him on his shoulders. Helena sighed and kept walking. This corset is killing me! Helena thought sourly. "Think about it, Helena," her mother suggested. "Maybe you'll find some new friends."
Helena sighed, "No one's there, Mum."
Her mother just shook her head without another word, entering the main gate. Helena pulled her suitcase with her, taking a look around. She looked only to see the sky with a tint of red lust in the air, children hiding, and boarded up homes. What a stupid idea moving to this ghost town. Helena thought. She pulled on her corset trying to breathe a bit while they walked up to their new home. "I start tomorrow! Think about it," her mother said cheerfully. "I could be the first woman to save an entire town from a plague! Isn't that exciting?"
Helena nodded to fill the void her mother was looking to fill. That night, as they all went to sleep, Peter sat up in bed and looked over at Helena in her bed. "Helena?" Peter called.
Helena uncovered the lit lamp and looked over. "What?" she asked.
"What if, you were right?" Peter said quietly.
Helena raised an eyebrow at her younger brother. "What if something bad is gonna happen to us?" he asked aloud.
Peter's sister couldn't help but smile. "Everything is going be fine," she said sincerely.
Peter seemed to believe her, and with a nod, went back to sleep. Helena pulled the covers to her chin, unsure of what she said. She only had said that in hopes he'd need not to worry; she'd do that for him.

--------------------------------------------

Awaking one morning, about six months later, Helena noticed no one was home. She walked around her home until she decided to dress and go outside, thinking they had gone out for Peter's birthday. Then a thought crossed her mind: they wouldn't leave her behind. She suddenly ran outside only the see rebellion patients from the hospital fighting some nurses and doctors. The plague must be affecting their minds, Helena thought quickly.
She was then taken by strong arms, only to see a man not too much older than her. His face was hard to tell under a mask. He put a finger to her lips and said, "You wish to live?"
Helena couldn't help but nod. She stammered, "My family, too."
The man shook his head, and he turned their attention to beyond where they stood; Helena's family lie, about to be devoured. "It's too late," the man murmured, successfully hiding a lie.
Helena watched in horror as the man ripped off his mask. He sent his fangs to her neck quickly for a nice bite. Helena suddenly felt a burning sensation in her veins as the venom seeped through them. She fell into his arms, unconscious. He moved Helena's hair from her face just to admire her. The man sent his lips to where he bit her and kissed it softly. He picked her up and carried her off to the carriage. "To the castle," he ordered the coachman.
The coachman flicked the reins and the horses stomped on. While riding along, the wagon hit a bump, sending Helena flying from the back seat. The man yelled back for her unconscious body, suddenly realizing she wouldn't answer. The coachman did not stop as Helena fell along a gully on the side by the Mississippi river. She lay just next to the water.
When she awoke the next morning, Helena quickly got to her feet and looked around. The last she could remember was that her family was brutally eaten. She sent her hand to her neck, which had begun to pulse painfully. She pulled her hand away to see excess blood from when she had bled there. She stared in horror suddenly remembering the man that had bitten her. Helena turned to face the horrible, terrifying truth: she had the plague.
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Chapter Two:

Deep breaths, Helena thought to herself. She then realized she didn't have to breathe. Quickly she turned to look in the river. She peered at the image and saw a pale beautiful girl; a perfect face with bright red eyes and deep black hair. It couldn't possibly be her reflection! She reached a pale hand to the water; the girl in the reflection did the same. Not even in her dreams had she seen such beauty on a person. Helena had never really cared about how she looked, but damn. She had always had her father's hard face. What she saw reminded her of the Queen of England.
Helena got to her feet and looked around, and noticed her hair was soaked. I must have fallen in the river, she thought. She wrung out her hair and tried to figure out which was north. Her wet clothes stuck to her skin as she trudged into the forest. She noticed a couple hunters out, hunting of course. Helena suddenly felt a strange craving for blood. She tried to hold herself back; next thing she knew, one of the hunters was dead. The other ran for help. Helena took a few steps back realizing what she had done. She confirmed that she had not become ill, but a strange monster. She held herself back and snuck back to town by following the fleeing hunter. She headed to a large home. It was the home of Richard Bergan and his family. When Helena's family arrived six months before, she and Richard the II were engaged to be married. She hid behind some cargo boxes for Richard I's company: Bergan Weaponry.
Helena peeked past the box and saw her beloved Richie. His parents followed him from the front door. “I’ve looked everywhere! I cannot find her!” he cried.
His mother assured him, “We’ll find her. Don’t you worry, dear.”
Richie’s father brought a cigar to his lips and lit it. Richie looked to him for support. His father shrugged, “She’s probably dead.”
“Richard!” Richie’s mother barked. She held her son to her.
Helena suddenly knew they were talking about her. She looked to a pendant which hung around her neck. She took it into her hand and clutched it, wishing to wake up from this nightmare, and was still normal.
Richie’s father shrugged again indifferently. “We always have a back-up suitor. It won’t even matter five years from now,” he explained. Richie winced. “Helena will only be a distant memory.”
Helena clenched her other hand into a fist. She knew Richie’s father never liked her, but did he have to be such an ass? She also knew he only cared for a girl’s beauty. Well, he should see her now!
Again, Richie’s father only cared for two things, and Helena knew this. Those two things were looks and sex. Richie’s father gestured someone into the room. A beautiful, young, redheaded girl entered the room. Richie flinched. He never knew his own father hated Helena so much as to give up and move on so quickly.
Richie’s father gestured his head to the girl, telling Richie to kiss her. Richie’s mother elbowed her husband. Helena sat under the window, hiding Richie from her view. She looked towards the square as the dead human bodies were burned to prevent transformation. She searched the pile to find people she knew. First she found her tutor, Maria McDale. She saw many fellow tutees of Ms. McDale. No one outside during the attack had survived. Helena shook her head. There was one survivor, and it was she herself.
Scanning the crowd she found her own parents, drained and dead. Helena sent her one hand over her mouth. She closed her eyes to hold back tears. Successfully, the salty tears of remorse never came.
Suddenly there was a noise that sounded like someone dropping a couch or bed. Someone must have jumped on a bed with force, or they were thrown. Helena’s eyes widened. The woman they fixed Richie with was as bad as his father when it comes to sex!
Helena finally gave in; to the world, she was dead. She was however, very much alive. She buried her head in her hands; her life would never be the same. Everyone close to her was dead, dying, or forced to move on. Helena’s moment of depression wasn’t helped by the moaning heard above her. Even she herself had not been pushed so far.
Richie’s father really hated her. She concealed herself and shut out any noise. No one believes in her existence; no one can help her now.
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Ownage story   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Wow emma.. That was great LOL I loved that story, Thanks for writing it!

P.S Love ya xD
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 pm

I swear to god, Richie's going to get aids.
Mark my words.
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm

that was awsome your amazing at this
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 am

OrganizedMess wrote:
Mark my words.
lol. its very possible and serves him right for not trying harder
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:21 am

Richie is such a man whore, Sad sad news (not really)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/scott_906
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm

-coff
He was raped. after a while he learned to love her. ;]
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:17 pm

i'm eating pancakes.................................................
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:37 am

OrganizedMess wrote:
Mark my words.

I figured he should have died of AIDS,
LMAO
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:46 am

hey emma, can I make a bio for the girl who Richie's parents set up with? and then use her as Eliza's older adopted sister? maybe even a secound character?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Rooro24 wrote:
hey emma, can I make a bio for the girl who Richie's parents set up with? and then use her as Eliza's older adopted sister? maybe even a secound character?

No, she died of aids too.
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Jesus wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:

No, she died of aids too.

pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeee? I want to make sound not so bad T_T
Back to top Go down
KFC

KFC

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:55 pm

Rooro24 wrote:
shes dead.
aids in like

o_o'
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 pm

KFC wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:
shes dead.
aids in like

o_o'

I was going to make it so that her father worked for Richie's dad and that they were best friends and that her father said if she came home a virgine that he would beat and rape her and then she told richie and he dicided to help her and then she gets turn into a vampire when shes like 20.
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 pm

so can I or at least make it there kid who got turned?
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

-cough-
if emma says no dat means no ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:09 pm

Rooro24 wrote:
so can I or at least make it there kid who got turned?

Stop being a noob, if I wanted them alive, they'd be fucking characters after the beginning.
YOU CAN'T BE ANY OF THEM. -headdesk
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:14 am

ok *sigh*, just need to make some other character that has red hair. but can I make them a vampier? then again you'll probubly say no.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Rooro24 wrote:
ok *sigh*, just need to make some other character that has red hair. but can I make them a vampier? then again you'll probubly say no.

yup, ur correct
Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Jesus wrote:
Rooro24 wrote:

yup, ur correct

dang it now I need to change the bio DX

PS: im very sorry that I acted like a total and complet noob
Back to top Go down
AidenG

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 am

I enjoyed the story, but you should have added more childhood memories, maybe a recurring theme; even if it might be cliche. Like if Helena's brother that same night gave her a wristband, and at the time she denies it and insists he keep it, but after finding his body she takes it from him and thats the only thing he has of her family. Maybe you could revert to that as something Helena finds precious. Not sure, but just chucking ideas.
Back to top Go down
Rooro24

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

It's funny to read my nooby pleads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~~Plague~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Plague~~   ~~Plague~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Plague~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: OOC Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: