Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dhampirs & Strigoi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Dhampirs & Strigoi Empty
PostSubject: Dhampirs & Strigoi   Dhampirs & Strigoi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Dhampirs are basically vampires or humans addicted to having their blood drunken from. They often referred to what are known as "Blood Whores."
To become a dhampir, you must get addicted to the vampire venom that is injected when you're bitten by a vampire. You'd stop caring that you get sick from the venom.

Strigoi are basically vampires who drink vampire blood instead of human blood, to feel a bit more powerful. They are known to tease shampirs by biting them sometimes, but are not forceful since the dhampirs want to be bitten.
To become a strigoi, you must be forced to drink vampire blood.
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
kelsie

Dhampirs & Strigoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dhampirs & Strigoi   Dhampirs & Strigoi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm

FAKE AND GAY
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Dhampirs & Strigoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dhampirs & Strigoi   Dhampirs & Strigoi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:36 pm

kelsie wrote:
FAKE AND GAY

LIKE SNOOKI?
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Dhampirs & Strigoi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dhampirs & Strigoi   Dhampirs & Strigoi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dhampirs & Strigoi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum