Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan.

Ryan.

ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING ) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING )   ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 am

THERE is no HALF VAMPIRES, in this damn RP.

Half vampires are not vaild, because it simply cannot happen if vampires where real.

The thing about being a vampire is, when your infected with the GENE of vampirism, you are still half human. Thus making vampires Half Vampire, Half Human. We are done explaining this to people who cannot be botherd to read the rules, or use basic fact.

ALSO

Randoming, or any OOC disrepcting will result in a kick, and trick.

IF you are caught randoming you will be voided for the random, and striked, and kicked.

THIS IS your last warning.

- Staff
Back to top Go down
Rumeur

Rumeur

ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING ) Empty
PostSubject: Ok   ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:44 am

I never saw any half vampires though so why is this needed? btw can people start reading the rules more often it's stupid how we have clown people in our rp
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION ( READ THIS YOUR LAST WARNING )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: News :: OOC news-
Jump to: