Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalker

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Hetalia is a sexy anime. each episode is only 5 minutes long. :3
Leddy was like "WHAT." when i talked about it. SO. IM PUTTING CHARACTERS. Lots and lots of characters.:

Germany:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Germany_by_voodoodollmaster
Italy:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH_HETALIA_ITALY_CHIBI_by_7point7
England:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] England_xD_by_happymayura
America:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Smexy_Hero__America__by_Senkoku
Canada:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Olympics_2010__Canada_Hetalia_by_MoonlitTiger
Ukraine:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Ukrain_by_A_Kiraa_chan
Belarus:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Belarus_by_acidCakes
Australia:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH___Australia_by_TandyMastaofchu
Denmark:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH__Denmark_by_arielucia
Vietnam:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Vietnam_by_CHIKY_UU
Cuba:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Aph_cuba_by_InuKuroi
Iceland:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH_Iceland_Prince_by_Nekomatako
Netherlands:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH___Netherlands_by_Mintonia
South Korea:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Hetalia_Korea_by_yongi_ru
China:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] 1696a0ed784e6b109b34d23c3565c3c2
Spain:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Hetalia___Spain_WIP_by_Rowein
Finland:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH__Finland_by_TaiKova
Estonia:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH__Estonia_by_arcadear
Norway:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH__Norway_by_arielucia
Lithuania:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH__Lithuania_by_YubiwaDono
Switzerland:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Swtizerland_______by_TsubasaHolic
Liechtenstein:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Liechtenstein_by_southpoint
Poland:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Poland_by_Otogakure_Yoshikiro
Prussia:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] AT_Prussia_by_valerie_haru
France:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] 0f2219431bb0231f405efb49f627b5ec
Sweden:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] APH___Sweden_by_eldery
Hungary:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] Hungary_by_zetallis
Greece:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] GREECE_by_riidrop
Austria:

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] AP_Hetalia__Austria_by_draa
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

THIS TOPIC CRASHED MY FLASH PLUGIN AND NOW HABBO WONT LOAD. -shoots self-
Back to top Go down
Stalker

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:10 pm

HAR.
HAR.
lol.

BTW.
FAVORITE PAIRINGS OF THIS:
Germany x Italy
America x England
Back to top Go down
Leddy!

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:08 pm

I like Cuba x Canada

And Spain, france, greece, and pretty much all the guy charecters cept for the asian ones <_> are hot.
Back to top Go down
Rooro24

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 pm

GO CANADA!!!!! They dont have Malta T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]   Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hetalia [For Leddy and others who are curious of my current Fandom]
Page 1 of 1