Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Julia Greene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Julia Greene Empty
PostSubject: Julia Greene   Julia Greene I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 am

Out Of Character

First name/Nickname: Emily / Emma
Habbo name: iEmmerz

-In Character-

Julia Greene Anime_Girl_13028theAnimeGallerycoms

GENERAL
First Name: Julia
Surname: Greene
Vampire Age: Still sixteen
Race: Vampire
Group: Feast
Family members: Donna (Mom), Frederick (Dad), Logan (Elder brother)
Hometown: London, England
Birthdate: July 23rd, 1993
Other details(optional): She's from a rich family

MENTALITY
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Violence, being a vampire, having to follow orders, Vlad
Fears: Death, Vlad sometimes.
Personality: She's kind and a bit quiet, but she will stand up for beliefs if she must.
Allignment(good,evil,neutral): Neutral
Mental state(crazy or not): Not crazy
Disabilitys/Diseases(Epilepsy, Bipolar, Cancer ect): None

APPEARENCE
Height: 5'5
Weight: 107 lbs
Eye Color: Blue with contacts, red without
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Mid-back
Body Shape: Slim hourglass
Equipment: Backpack with various items, dagger
Tattoos/Peircings: Ears pierced
Other noticible features: Bite marks on the right side of her neck

HISTORY
She was raised in England by her living parents. They smothered her and made her into a proper little lady, but she's not quite into that sort of thing. She hoped that when they moved to Myersville that she would change her ways to be like other teens. She is very talented asmusic, but doesn't like to brag about it. She wishes that she would just be like everyone else, even though her family is amongst the richest in Myersville. A bit after Julia and her brother found out about the exsistance of vampires on Myersville, Joesph's venom knocked Logan out and made him sick. While he was out like a light, Vlad broke into the house and made Julia a vampire. Julia is forced to do his bidding because he is her maker; he was there when she awoke. He began making her so unspeakable things such as killing innocent people. She has no choice since she has to follow orders. A few months later, her brother was nearing death from lung cancer, along with tumors in his brain. Vlad found him in a coma before he was about to die, and he forced Julia to make him into a vampire and leave. This was so Logan could have free will. She envies him for that, but she cannot forgive herself for doing it in the first place. He tells her it's not her fault, but she blames herself anyway. She found being left behind a bit annoying, so she joined the Feast with promises of people who would not ditch her for their own safety. Vlad later forced her to drink some of his blood, in order to make her a strigoi. She feels she is a danger to everyone after being told so by Alex. She stopped caring of what others think of her, and just goes with the flow.

THEMESONG(S)

Last edited by Jesus on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Julia Greene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia Greene   Julia Greene I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:46 am

~~Made a Vampire by Vlad~~
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Julia Greene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia Greene   Julia Greene I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:41 pm

History updated with a new picture!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julia Greene Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julia Greene   Julia Greene I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julia Greene
Page 1 of 1