Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emily's Note..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

Emily's Note.. Empty
PostSubject: Emily's Note..   Emily's Note.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 am

My Dearest Friends,
Ever since a new life began for me, everything kept changing. Back and forth, back and forth... the cycle continued. Aiden, the past two weeks were great, but they did have their points. I wish to thank all of you for your time caring about someone you barely knew. Melynn, I put your clothes neatly in a pile so I wouldn't get my blood on them. Callia, I wish you and your child the best possible. I found that I have come to love all of you, even if you did call me a slut. I'm sorry it had to end like this, but it's for the best. I cannot live like this anymore. I wish my family well, and I hope that Michael will actually find that special someone he's been looking for. I'm sorry for everything, seeing as it all leads back to me. Don't go off and attack Stefan; I asked him to rid of me. I feel that this is best, and I hope we can all be friends. They say a person whodies never leaves, so I will always be with you.

Truely Yours,

Emily Blackwood
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net
AidenG

Emily's Note.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily's Note..   Emily's Note.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 am

-mourn-
Back to top Go down

Emily's Note..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: News :: IC news-
Jump to: