Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apocalyptica

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Prolouge

I ran down the hall, full sprint. My lungs felt like they were going to burst from my ribs, and leave me. The clanging grew louder and louder the faster I ran. A sharp thought hit me in the head. I left her in the room.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Entry 1

The day was gloomy. Dark. Day time savings was in it's beginning. I sat up, staring at the dark T.V. My hair hung heavily over my eyes. The light beamed on without any warning, and there stood my mom. Yelling at me about not passing math. Hmph. Stupid whore. I got from bed, just to try and cheer myself up with friends.
I got dressed in a graphic T and a pair of dark blue jeans. I slid my hat on, and styled my hair for the day. I put my iPod in my pocket, and ran out the door. I arrived at the school, watching all the kids act happy, like nothing was ever going to go wrong. It was December 11th, 2012. I walked into school, fearing the day would end in flames. I entered the auditorium, and looked to my right to see the girl I've always liked. Lauren. She looked over, and called my name, " Hey, Brandon! " I glumly walked over. " What's wrong? " she commented on my attitude. " Tomorrows the end of the world, you noticed? " Her friends, along with her, chuckled and giggled at me. " What are you people laughing about?! The worlds going to end, and your laughing like theres not a care in the world! The hell is wrong with you? " Lauren looked at me seriously, " You actually think that stupid fortune teller was right? He can't predict the end of the world. That's ridiculous. " The school bell rang right when I started to speak. I got to math, and dozed off, thinking of the possibilites of my survival the next day.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Entry 2

I walked home, practically texting every step I took. I walked up the steep driveway and sighed. I walked inside to find my mother angry, on the labtop in the main room. She had a bruised eye, and lip. Wasn't there this morning. My step-dad, Paul Doofuk, was always hitting my mom. I was finally fed up with it. I barged into his room, and laid a nice jab in his jaw. He fell onto his bed and came up with a nice right hook. I sprawled against the wall. I pulled the pocketknife out of my back pocket and sprung at him. I jabbed it into his right arm. He yelped, and yanked it out. He tackled me and went for my throat. I kicked in his groin, took the knife and cut a nice little scratch on his cheek. He gave up. I walked into my room, avoiding my mom. I got on Facebook and Myspace to see what was up, and laid down. My eyes heavily fell down. I was fast asleep. It was happening to fast.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:29 am

Entry 3

I woke, thinking the world would be in flames, my family dead. Yet, all was calm. I looked outside and saw a red cloud over head. I was right I thought. I got dressed in dark clothing, as if at a mourning. I went to school and met Lauren. I followed her around through her classes. After school, a thunderstorm let loose. A high pitched wailing siren whirred in the distance. The school officials locked the building down. I clutched her hand and twirled her to face me. " Follow me, now. " She resisted, " I need to go to my locker! " she cried. " No, Lauren, listen. This is it. The last day. Forget your stuff. She whined, and ran along side me. I ducked into the gymnasium. I took her behind the bleachers. A large explosion wailed outside. " That's a nasty storm. " I shook my head in disbelief. She thought it was any old storm. A large flame flew into the room. Loud shrieking flew into the doors. I looked around and saw a hatch against the wall. I twirled it open and shoved her inside. I climbed in behind her. I saw a tall red figure with horns the side of my body enter the room. I shut and locked the hatch, and we ended up in the boiler room.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 am

Entry 4

We sat in the heated room, sweating crazily. " I wanna get out of here. Why can't we be with everyone else? " she wondered. " Their all probably dead. I told you. Todays the end. " She sighed, " Brandon, you know it's just a bad storm. Nothing's gunna hap- " That's all she could say. The door was clunk with a metal item, a cling went off in my ears. I grabbed her by the upper arm, and went to the door. I pushed it open, and made her run along side me. " What was that!? " she shrieked. I turned around to see a red beast sitting on a scythe, natural looking. My legs had a mind of their own as the ran straight down the hall. She took a butterfly knife out of her pocket, turned, and charged at the beast. The red object moved his arms beautifully, yet forcefully. She dived onto it and stabbed into his neck. He took her by the leg. She shrieked in pain. He threw her to my feet. She laid sprawled infront of me. Next thing I know, he's above me, breathing his warm breath across the crown of my head. I flicked my knife into hand and jabbed it into his jaw. My knife trembled and he broke into dust. " Huh? " She sat near my leg, dazed and injured. " Lauren! Are you okay? What's hurting? " She sighed and went unconcious. I carried her to a near by class. I took her knife and mine and headed for the nurses office.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Entry 5

I ran towards the main chamber at full sprint. I slid to the corner and waited. I peeked around the corner and saw nothing. I looked up and it was all clear. I sprinted toward the nurses office and tore the door open. I heard gun shots once I entered and saw a shimmer of gold light. Just like when I stabbed the beast myself. I pushed myself into the room and saw the nurse have a gun to my head. " Mrs. Hickles. It's me, Brandon. No demon. Lauren's hurt, I need some stuff. " She stared at me closely. " I knew this would happen, Brandon. Noone listened. " I looked her in the eye. " If I wasn't around, Lauren would be dead. I listened. " She sighed and reached for another gun. She put it in my hand. " Mrs Hickles, why are you giving me a gun? " She looked at me seriously. " Lauren needs help. She won't live on a knife. " I nodded my head. She handed me a pack of meds and medical supplies. She handed me a shitload of ammo. I put it all in my pocket.
I loaded the gun from the clip in it already. " Thanks, stay alive Mrs. Hickles, it'll end soon. " I darted out the door and toward the class I left Lauren in. I saw beasts look toward the room. She was breathing heavy. I pulled the gun into my sight. I aimed them down and wasted a shot on each. They all shimmered very weird. I rushed into the room. She was sitting against the wall with her forehead bleeding along with her leg being scratched open. I moved to her side and began working. I cleaned her wounds and wrapped them. I stitched her leg and showed her the gun. " It's actually happening, Brandon? " I nodded silently. " Promise me you won't let me die," she asked. She seemed tired. " We gotta get out of here first. " I walked toward the desk and opened a couple drawers. I pulled a set of keys out. " Mr. Robert's Challenger oughta do. " She nodded and held her arms out to me. I walked over and helped her up. I put her arm around my neck and moved to go outside.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Entry 6

I walked toward the main chamber and it was filled with beasts. I moved Lauren in the room and closed the door. I looked at her. " I'll be back, I need to go get someone. " She looked puzzled, " Who? " I sighed, " I need to get Mrs. Hickles, she gave me the gun. " She nodded. I went to the door, and she said, " Stop! " I turned to face her, " I love you, Brandon. " That gave me all the power in the world. I ran outside, going to get the nurse. I entered and saw them all. I pulled tape off the ground and put the knife on the handgun. I charged at them all. I jabbed one in the neck and yanked off the knife for a shot. I pulled the trigger. The bullet went airborne and went smack dab in a beasts forehead. I spun around and leg sweeped one. I took the knife from the ashes of one beast and jammed it into his skull. One of his friends kicked me in the chest. I went flying over to the wall. I left a crack in the wall. After grunting, he ran at me and spun his scythe. I spun off the floor and jumped. He ran into the wall and I sent the knife into his neck. He roared and disingrated. I panted and felt a sharp pain in my left leg. I looked over and saw a arrow in my leg. It burned wildly like my soul was being eaten away. I tore it out and pulled my handgun. I aimed at the archer and pulled the trigger. It was my archery camp counselor. He had no idea. His head bursted open and sent him down. " Oh shit.. " After tossing the arrow on his chest, I walked away into the Nurses office for the woman that handed me the handgun. I burst in and saw her treating her arm. " I got a set of keys. We gotta go. This place won't hold up. " She nodded and ran toward me. I tossed her the keys. " Mr. Robert's Challenger. Start it up, Ill hold em off. " I ran out to the hall and picked up a scythe. I tucked the gun away. Multiple beasts entered the hall facing me. I pulled the scythe to face them. I spun it like I was used to it. One charged at me and swung a blade. I flung the scythe up and deflected the attack. I sent a sweep at him and he crouched, cutting his stomach open. He disinigrated and another charged. Then after one, they all ran at me. I swung the scythe around pro-like and cut two of them in the throat. One sent a devestating blow toward me and I fell to the floor before it hit. I jammed the scythe upward and cut his jaw in half and hit him in the throat. I jammed it to the right and jammed it into his skull. They disinigrated after gaping in awe. Another wave came, larger this time. I ran toward one side and dodged their swings. I got behind them and sliced them in the back of the neck. I ran toward the hallway and passed right next to her room. The clanged their scythes behind me. I ran down the hall, full sprint. My lungs felt like they were going to burst from my ribs, and leave me. The clanging grew louder and louder the faster I ran. A sharp thought hit me in the head. I left her in the room. I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned and faced them. Anger swelled inside of me forcing me to rush them. They thrust their scythes forward and I slid behind them. I grabbed the butt of two scythes and pushed them down. The blades cut them in the forehead and caused them to shimmer and vanish. I took one of the them and sliced the two in the back of the neck before they turned. I ran back to the room to get her. The door was open.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Entry 7

I ran inside the room and looked around. She was sprawled against the wall with a blade near her throat. The beast turned and faced me. He went to slice but I was faster. I already had pulled the trigger. He fell over before getting the shot to kill her. I ran over and picked her up. I really hope she started the car and is in the front right now.. Please.. I thought. I slung her over my shoulder and ran for the front. I burst out the door shooting every beast in sight. I released the clip and rammed another in. I cocked it and pulled the trigger. I looked around to watch the gold dust soar away. The nurse drove up. She hopped in the back and I took Lauren to the car. I put her in the back and got in the front. I pressed the clutch and pulled the gearshift. I hit the gas and took off. I shifted every needed time and raced past multiple houses. I pulled up to my house and said, " Mrs. Hickle, hold off for a minute. I gotta get my mom outta here. " I ran up the driveway and saw my mom's husband, Paul, dead on the couch. She was using a knife against a demon. I yanked the gun to my sight and shot the beast. She yelped and ran for me. She hugged me like never before. I held her hand and ran us out side. I put her in the passenger side and got in the front. I took off for the place of safety. The church. I pulled up to it and saw a ring around the entire building, like a halo. I got everyone inside and panted my way inside. I dropped to my knees and was facing the cross on the back of the wall. Lord, help us. We need it now more than ever.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Entry 8

I checked my ammo and saw I had a plentiful amount. I searched the church and found a shotgun. I walked into the main chamber and tossed the shotgun to Lauren, which who was standing after her wound. " Father, " I spoke, looking toward the praying priest. " If we let them in, we got enough guns to eliminate a couple hundred. " he looked in disbelief, " You must be the one, " He gaped toward me. He stood and pushed my sleeve to my shoulder and past that. " Oh Lord. You have the mark of the one. " He pointed to a mark I thought of being my birthmark. " You hold the symbol of which who saves the world from hell. You cannot die. It is impossible. " I stared at him and got eye height with him. " I'm just a kid in a horrible place. I need. To help. " He looked at me, " Do as you wish, Brandon. " It sounded as if he knew my name the entire time. " Wait, what? You know my name? " He nodded, " Of course I do, your in the last area of the bible. You save the love of your life, the nuturing mother, a person skilled in medics, and a holy-man. " I stared at him. " If I'm the one, then let me go! " He had a firm grip on my arm. " Or else I'll end my prophecy and kill you where you stand. " He gaped at me and dropped grip. I walked to the door. " Okay, everyone! I'm going to open the doors. Their all gunna come in. Aim for the heads. We're gunna live to see tomorrow and the world guys. " I kicked the door open and pulled my handgun up. Everyone backed me up and came outside. "NOW!" I commanded, and everyone began shooting. Multiple beasts went down. I ran toward one and shoved the gun near its soft spot in his jaw. I pulled the trigger and felt the dust hit me in the face. A hard kick hit me in the side and sent me flying at the church. My hand went into a spike on the wall and quickly un-impaled. I fell over clutching my hand. I ran around to my gun and picked it up. I fired at multiple beasts and knocked them over, ending them with a head shot. I looked to see no bodys, but floating dust. The sky morphed into blue. The buildings went normal. Something was wrong. Then the largest blood red demon fell down. It's horns looped around his skull. It was Satan himself.
Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 am

Entry 9

I gazed in awe at the beast-like demon that stood before me. He held a scythe the size of three people and walked on legs the size of cow. Everyone ran inside but Lauren and my mom. The beast lowered his hand to me and flexed his fingers. The church exploded and sent my mom, me and Lauren foreward. I landed on a car, denting it inward, while she landed in a parking lot a couple feet away. " Lauren.. " I grunted. She gave no response. " DAMN YOU! " I pulled the handgun from my waistline and aimed at him. I fired the rounds off till I was empty clipped. He stood like nothing hit him. With a wave of his hand he threw me across a parking lot. I yelled in agony when I hit the floor. I pulled the scythe off of one of the disinigrated corpses. " You! Satan! You killed everyone! The Nurse! The Priest, and all of them that took refuge while you commanded everyone to destroy what we live in! " He snarled at me and spoke. " You have no understanding. God, himself, cast me down. Want to know why? " He asked. I shook my head, " I just know your a blood hungry monster, and your gunna die. " He bellowed deeply. " You can't kill an Angel, boy! That's just right down foolish! " I saw my mom behind him with one of the scythes. She rose it above her head and sliced down his back. He reacted quickly with a turn and slice. He sent the blade into her neck and let her head flop off. " MOM! " I screamed. I darted and spun underneath him. I jabbed it into his back and flopped onto his head. I broke his horn in three ways and scattered them away. He yelped. " You kill my mom! Think again! I'm gunna make you my bi-atch! " I screamed. He whipped his hand at me and tried to grab. I parried myself and took a knife into my hand. Wait.. My knife did damage, not Lauren's. I thought. I flicked the knife into my hand and looked over the blade. For the first time, I noticed it had a verse on it. " 10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: Jer. 15.2 he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints " I can maybe bring my friends back.. With only one stab. I pondered. I jabbed the knife into his red skull. He yelped at the top of his demonic lungs and lurched over. He fell over and the blade glowed wildly. " He couldn't have figured it out! Nooooooooooooooooo! " He sunk into the floor and that was it. I defeated Satan himself. I looked around and nothing had changed. I was nearly alone. All that was left was Lauren. I ran over to her and knelt beside her. She was dead. A car fragment had went through her head. I let a tear roll down my cheek. I love you too, Lauren.. I stood up and looked toward the sky. " WHY! " I screamed into the air. " Why her! Why everyone! " Nothing replied. I got to my knees. " Jesus, if you hear the last man on Earth, reply, come see me! The one who brought down Satan himself! " A white shimmer appeared after a minute. A man in a white robe came out. I sat on my knees and cried. " Why did I let the occur, Brandon? Why did Satan choose this to be of his day? " I looked at him and wanted to hurt him for what he let happen. " WHY! You took away everyone I loved! My mom, and even Lauren! WHY! " He placed his hand on my head and made me rise. " Satan was an angel. One of the most favored of God. He was cast down for speaking wrong of him. " I sent a jab toward him and my hand bounced off of him like nothing. " Bring them back! NOW! " He sighed, " I'm afraid I can't. You see. You may be the victor of all of what has happened, but you can't change fate. It's not possible. That's why, " He looked up to a light coming toward us, " You can't change your own. Your going to die aswell. Noone lives D-Day. Sorry, Brandon. It's all over. " He vanished, "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! " The light grew brighter as it neared. I pulled Lauren and my mom together and kissed them both on the forehead. I turned to Lauren's body and said, " I'm sorry.. I lied. " It seemed like she was at peace. Then a flash of light hit the floor and sent a wave of heat at me. My flesh peeled from my skin and made my bone dust. I saw light, that was it. I felt everything. It was over. I woke up on a cloud in the middle of a group. Multiple people cheered at me, thanking me for what I did. I looked around and saw Lauren. I got up and ran towards her. " Lauren! " I hugged her tightly, " I'm so sorry.. I couldn't help you. " She touched my lips with a finger. You saved the planet from Satan. That's the best thing ever. " She sent me a kiss very quickly. I still sighed, My mom wasn't in the crowd, or Paul. That was it. The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apocalyptica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica   Apocalyptica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: OOC Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: