Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apocalypse: The Reunion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Apocalypse: The Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:54 pm

(Just so you know this was made from an old forum role play some of you remember its was made by and old friend: Leo)
A car drives down a street road. Other cars going as well. Buildings flying by as the two passengers of the car head for their destination. A face hidden by a pair of dark sunglasses drives the car. A young boy, 12 years of age, is sitting quietly in the passenger side, playing a video-game. The driving man takes a turn to small neighborhood. The boy is swinging his feet back forth while zoned-out on his game. His feet bang against a few buttons on the control panel and a few pictures are projected from a screen. The slide show of pictures stop at the final one. A group of people in it. The car pulls into a driveway as the boy notices the picture.
"Uncle Aleksey," the boy speaks, "isn't that you right there." Pointing to the picture being projected on the screen."
Aleksey Turns his face to see the picture.
"How did you find this?" Aleksey questions.
"I Don't know," The boy replies. "Hey isn't that mom right there?" He begins pointing a slender woman smaller standing beside his uncle looking about 19.
Aleksey Quickly presses a button shutting the picture off.
"I'll tell you later, right now you have to hurry inside to your mother I'm sure she misses you."
"Oh, well okay then. Bye, uncle." They boy finishes with that and steps out of the car. The boy runs up to small house where two parents stand outside on a porch to greet him. Aleksey smirks then pulls out of the driveway. they boy runs up to his mother adn father and gives them a big hug.
"Did you have fun with Uncle Aleksey?" his mother asks him.
"I sure did." Her son answers.
"Well come on we have dinner on the table and you have to get ready school starts in a week from now.
His father is paying no attention to them but watches Aleksey drive off. The boy's father then smriks and grunts and follows behind his fmaily back inside the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:39 pm

df
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 pm

wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:46 pm

Bradley wrote:
wtf?
wtf?
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 pm

wtfhiwwu? iwuf. ROFLMFAOAYF.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:03 pm

"I never liked that brother of yours, Sarah," the husband explained, "Ever since the global incident 10 years ago he's gotten more quiet and creepier."
"Oh, stop it, Jake," Sarah , his wife said. "He has always been like that, but i guess you're right.Ever since the ghoul virus happened it seems like he changed so quickly."
"And why does he always wear those sunglasses?" Jake asked
'He wears them because he says his eyes can't stand much light these days," She lies , "he is much older then what he looks."
"Hm, well I'm off to bed," Jake says. "Lets go Alex, its time for bed."
"Aww, but dad do i have too?" Jake's son pleads.
"Yea, c'mon its getting late." Jake tells his boy. "And Sarah when you get done with whatever you're doing come to bed."
Sarah was sitting in the living room working on a crossword puzzle. She nodded her head as the boys went off to the bedrooms. Her blonde hair was getting in the way and she constantly was pushing it out of her face.
She reached for her cup of green tea, when a crack suddenly appeared.
"A bad omen is on its way." She told herself.
Then got up and when to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalypse: The Reunion   Apocalypse: The Reunion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse: The Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: OOC Stuff :: Stories-
Jump to: