Plague Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Based on a book I'm writing. Hope you like it! :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Storyline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Jesus

Location : Am I even real? I may just be imaginary. If you see me, you've gone insane. ;)

The Storyline Empty
PostSubject: The Storyline   The Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 pm

This rpg is based on a book I'm writing, -Nicole helped with the idea, but only a little. Thanks though, Nicole. I love you )

Back in 1818, in the small town, any people resided, but within that year or less, vampirism spread almost like wildfire. The people thought it was a disease. Some thought it cuold not be cured, some thought it could. Those who thought it could tried hard to cure the poor people, which brought Helena's family from England to the little american town.
From afar, the Feast watched the savage newborn vampires wreck the very town in it's core. Then their leader found something intestesting, so he launched an attack later called a massacure six months after Helena's family's arrival. 191 years later is where this takes place, which is today's time. Vampires have hidden themselves, or not. Some are proud and wish to be feared for who they are. In fact, the person sitting next to you in Biology could be a vampire! You never know, I guess...
Back to top Go down
https://plaguerpg.rpg-board.net

The Storyline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plague Rpg :: Staff and Rules :: Storyline-
Jump to: